Make a Difference Today

Friends of Upland Animal Shelter News news at friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org
Tue Nov 28 08:03:59 PST 2017

Today, on Giving Tuesday, support shelter animals who need you all year.

 [1]

Dear _Friends_,

Today, on Giving Tuesday, we are asking you to REMEMBER ALL THE ANIMALS
at the Upland Animal Shelter by giving the gift of a tax-deductible
donation to _Friends_.

YOUR DONATION WILL HELP US SHELTER AND CARE FOR OVER 2,500 ANIMALS EVERY
YEAR.  Friends does not receive any governmental funding.  While our 2nd
Chance Thrift Shop helps support our mission, we also depend on generous
donors like you. [2]

YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THAT COUNTLESS SHELTER ANIMALS HAVE A SECOND CHANCE
AT FINDING LOVING, PERMANENT HOMES.

YOUR SUPPORT ALSO MEANS THAT ANIMALS WHO FACE MORE SERIOUS CHALLENGES,
LIKE SCOTTY AND RONNIE, RECEIVE THE EXTRA CARE AND PATIENCE THAT IS
NECESSARY TO MAKE SURE THEY FIND LOVING HOMES TOO.

SCOTTY

Scotty is a 7-year old Poodle who came into the shelter with bad teeth,
bad breath (because of the bad teeth), and a Grade 4 heart murmur.
Because of his heart murmur, the dental surgery he needed was very
risky. However, we were determined to work with a veterinarian who could
help Scotty.  We would like to thank Dr. Bory at Pet Time Animal
Hospital [3] for successfully performing this delicate surgery.  Scotty
is now a happy boy who is looking for his forever home.

RONNIE

Ronnie is a 2-year old dog who came to the shelter in a very fearful
state and didn't like anyone getting too close to him.  [4]His chance of
being adopted was very poor.  Rick Belmonte of Dog Lover's CREED [5]
took Ronnie to his team's Behavior Workshop for 2 weeks to help him
improve his people and dog skills.  He came back to the shelter with
better social manners, continued working with our Lead Volunteers, and
came out of his shell.

We heartily thank Rick and his team for helping Ronnie.  We also thank
them for helping so many other animals become the loving companions they
were meant to be, at no cost to Friends, which helps us make sure none
are left behind.  Ronnie is now waiting to be adopted by a special
family who will understand his past and reinforce his new social skills.

YOUR DONATION TRULY MAKES A DIFFERENCE

As you can see, your support is so important in helping _Friends_ save
thousands of animals all year, including the ones that need a little
extra help.  Please make your donation today and spread the word to your
family and friends about our lifesaving work.

Sincerely, Your Friends

Become a Monthly Donor [6]

Make a One-Time Donation [7]

♥♥♥
Contribute Today & Get a Chance to Win

Everyone who becomes a MONTHLY DONOR for $10 or more per month or makes
a ONE-TIME DONATION of $120 TODAY will receive 10 FREE RAFFLE TICKETS
for a wonderful Knott's Berry Farm Gift Basket filled with 2 Annual
Passes for 2018 and other treats from the "Farm."  The winner will be
called on November 29.

JOIN US FOR A PARTY TODAY!

We also invite you to celebrate Giving Tuesday with us at our TREE
LIGHTING & GIVING TUESDAY PARTY [8] today, Tuesday, November 28, 2017,
from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Upland Animal Shelter at 1275 San
Bernardino Road, Upland.

Stop by to enjoy festive treats from Dolce Cafe & Bakery, light the tree
with us, enter the "Ugly" Holiday Sweater contests to win prizes, bid on
great raffle baskets, and just have fun and enjoy some holiday cheer.

MORE FUN FOR YOU:

	* Everyone who brings an item from our WISH LIST [9] will receive 3
FREE RAFFLE TICKETS to enter the raffles for wonderful gift baskets,
including some with beautiful Brighton jewelry, restaurant gift
certificates, holiday items, and other great surprises.  Bring more Wish
List items, and get more raffle tickets.

1 Wish List Item = 3 FREE raffle tickets

 [10]
Shop Our Wish List on AmazonSmile

 	* Everyone who wears an "ugly" holiday sweater and enters the Ugly
Holiday Sweater contests will receive 1 FREE RAFFLE TICKET to use for
one of the gift baskets we'll have at the party.  We'll be giving prizes
for the Best (i.e., ugliest), Funniest, Most Festive, Most Beautiful,
and Best Pet-Themed.

Wear an Ugly Holiday Sweater

GET 1 FREE RAFFLE TICKET & CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES

 [11]
See Our Event Calendar

 [12]
See Our Gift Guide [13]

Thank You to Our Sponsors

 [14]

 [15]

 		   [16]

   [17] 		   [18]

Links:
------
[1]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=pO5pzK%2fg2r635CjhG8Rdws8%2fzKaE%2fZwLDQc5FlT7sH5Qm8oGLEe8ze%2fqsKWgQQ7lmDQN2Uxa83UkMaVuPBgl0U0Ctl%2f8xADjU7G3jkCuDZw%3d
[2]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=OpwCCONcaFPZoEvhOmz%2blC1ydON0%2bg9DebG71%2fzCDYuS%2bGDaEKfla93hHBLUb%2bWvf8aAzQc3GNePCjAeoD9JBIkdlPmq1L8uliRKGH7953A%3d
[3]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=VrlyMCBfzTTIb%2fFzcM53KpPv%2fnbGsNbifEqj4aq8dxUQ7o93v9NIDqHH5QfPvTQp%2fY8cj0Xxtb8snRAcc7jfsLictlpwXTvtzMwR5P0RAK0%3d
[4]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=pQbgcUhyKeXt4dLkYQIjKZu%2feRxkKIUv2%2f%2f6kc9voxW3AGNjJedYeXH9bEbbwucc65LLaqwdiWU9bJwQJHjI9JIziS%2bNIKBrVpIxe1NjP1Q%3d
[5]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=5dmKEJB7a3qSbw9KNCkhDKVDh83s7PSschlCQSqUhBHoxsvVWNWpWrSnxZTdtgFlOYunQ7jRcqc7FoBPOnI%2bWI5p9C05tdRoCDslWeGHEKs%3d
[6]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=J3GF%2fGHBhOErfNsTfZudRxj6KAk4lCh5R1WOt%2f0W1o14f%2buj3YfQyWA4AJotpOsR5Jv21xn5RENvd0Kt0HFaIkJqjcCyM3BY10icRT29Ogw%3d
[7]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=Wj%2fqO3fg8NVNVOUG8yOT7WVALxcx5XwilVTIBVvg6Lpy2YeV3rH3TXg4YyHviwF4RrCcqTjxfGsZ6Xq9itbozgqiXQBGBD4mhb0FL7R7LDU%3d
[8]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=yRopNI4oDyvzte2TP2GzD%2b9AQ9ayHcjuPoAsUlJ8coJZ3ik6gTofhVi4j2sYjoz%2bM3AjqeWar4WNiYkPExWTkhmCeGlYOJVOh%2b9zCc5ZNac%3d
[9]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=PLz9rZEobEW6gYaBDOguMbb1nv7bkGuhKTHxs4PzgAIaduC0FXofve2SmVdUYSQM1jFirJfMYudXXVX5QKROZqJ8qQeZ8FW%2bEPL5pO4lR5Q%3d
[10]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=bZBbfRoabWMYKR%2b8sK3oM7YrY5XT9dUmTlSSWqZxbmEwCj4mj1WTvJahBCEZrk1JfwJre2hHMlMYt3Alx5qtkns2LTHi5bbCc2wOz1o5d1A%3d
[11]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=OGm8PIju9viUoFDxEcO9pEBSTaGBAPvMEVW5t%2fq1Jtm%2bHx3xjluTENWTSqV0hUpi4skBqvuJBvxDmA8J4glNVeRTS%2b%2bWmrqg675zkGzYioI%3d
[12]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=YQy%2bKlgaLq0CINcEQ1ZaM%2bLELReoIeW%2bEHoX%2bWHyqE5f2n4qgySnyOLcxcGqWYD1AFSbqDbFEtQjM8XRwgrmT0TImi%2bv3rxKrMNNGyB5nko%3d
[13]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=mrYrrdAsSraGRnQXWu4Obj7z7SXVOZkKdK1TqcI3pYNCuZottzLvyhtnLeiPkCbQiHSxeJPwXaTct62JI%2bofEGV4EdxhySROkF9DZqqEizw%3d
[14]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=07lwdQ%2br0%2fUTUkmRNBZEF2z1j2aqTlKxPXLUr2t9IeZNONi8r5%2fWocntLPwqiPM3oR9eBfp1ULIqLvUoc%2fJIBZOC9uKLR7Whan9J0d7IBY4%3d
[15]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=adXJLXTG%2fmX6Vd9aaNpmeZQ4qtYznjaL0ESD7Sv57FnEMxcud9ZHeavkT8VwPdhEh9tAjOA6QrXyU%2fQsW7FCJ2rFEKct77rNGtxIRWS3OcE%3d
[16]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=E5eS22Cd%2bEELWeNsm6LOv%2fBx%2buyaiYy7bF1YlVL9dm%2fdjGM3wGJIGJ57jM%2bqLCi%2fUft5NHgN4VVh9%2bEON5e24li3AB6MHW7yxnpfInu%2f2sc%3d
[17]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=mK74kuMhytas5AK09%2bmMT6EZG7fe8rxHsh923hvFY18pBViBAORjCqg3VsHXnihTZ%2f08r1i%2ft7vHIL3kk0bsirP1nY0UD4of%2bjbDxyNWS3g%3d
[18]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=gVwktYAGsomgYwIyHtkzT6TP6lTQxlOJLfxtN7NhEapfexDHot5XUf0MWxfRO8zTpIwODECaIRFkHpgpBGMVW0JbQPJiWITa1MwsmZwOpzs%3d