Reminder: Kiss My Boo Boo This Saturday!

Friends of Upland Animal Shelter news at friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org
Thu Jul 26 10:44:34 PDT 2018

 You Can Help Shelter Animals Feel Better

During the last few days of our Summer Medical Donation Drive [1], we
wanted to remind you to donate [1] and join us this Saturday, July 28th
at our Open House & BBQ at Upland Animal Shelter [2] from 11:00 a.m. to
2:00 p.m.  It's a great way to show your support for all the homeless
animals who need medical attention throughout the year.  With your
generous support, we can fix all their "boo boos" and find them loving
homes.

We also wanted to share another story about an animal who needed help.
Our sweet little Peanut came in as a stray with a lot of hair loss and
blotchy, itchy skin with sores.  We immediately suspected she was
suffering from a skin infection caused by demodectic mange.  Her
diagnosis was confirmed and she is currently undergoing treatment.
Luckily, her skin condition is not contagious and she is looking for her
forever home right now.

 [3]

Peanut is on the mend, but we can't take care of her and all the others
without your help.  We rely on generous donors like you and do not
receive any public funding to operate the Upland Animal Shelter.

We need to raise $20,000 and have received a little more than half of
that amount. To help us reach our goal, please give today [1] and join
us Saturday to help all sick and injured animals who just need a little
help to be adoptable.  It's the kind of donation that is good for your
heart.

DONATE NOW [1]

Select "Medical & Spay/Neuter Fund"
in the donation purpose field.

Donate or Create a Fundraiser on
our Facebook Page Here [4]

DONATE ON GIVING GRID HERE [5]

THANK YOU FOR HELPING SHELTER PETS!

Don't Miss Your Chance to Help
+ You Could Win, Save $, and Have Fun!

WIN!

Give $25 by 1:30 p.m. July 28th
Get 5 Raffle Tickets
to win 2 tickets to
Universal Studios Hollywood

Donate Now [1]

 [6]

SAVE $!

Spend $50
@2nd Chance Thrift Shop [7]
Get 25% Off
+5 Raffle Tickets

Be sure to shop by July 27th
to get your deal.

 [8]

HAVE FUN THIS SATURDAY!

Open House & BBQ
@Upland Animal Shelter [2]
1275 San Bernardino Road, Upland

Stop by for food, sweet treats, shelter tours, visits with animals,
AND GREAT RAFFLE PRIZES.

 [9]

   [10]
   [11]

   [12]
   [7]

Links:
------
[1]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=NplnD7EehD3IAtbWxZD5VwbWa3MByQ3fwTBWRMcffD%2bwm%2b2PMBWDTC1iYMiY1RVKIGm%2fGOqNpADNR%2fGhmMbe3IqykhQMmNiI0PJPK2KwX3g%3d
[2]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=RsaWsa9TNjmAUPfIR12WSoIhe3pw7CVBZL9h7gD9nSji6GeoSlysY3mV%2b8bgjBjuQeQKuDUlqMUURkgDIBxWK5v%2fZ%2ftS%2f8EeimkzjnQJ7HE%3d
[3]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=sWhIM%2bQYckO%2bGCSTf0p0%2brex5zlqVxYH4%2bPdEakPu7glaAAeRgZRaFCAk5B6WsQPqw1DyvPe0Vwz4FYNm2OlUHIiB0R0ERk%2b0%2bFulV4CtnE%3d
[4]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=5dHXEmGSNwzehntqNczTQXjAXfZXCj%2fRAGqcxMfDVNCZvPPUdyxL2JgpMyqZNoUN2%2bxe7k9LyprtP9%2b92Fao2qBew7sqr5%2bbFdltFZhiyyc%3d
[5]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=dVudnsE7kO7%2fRM4UBHtpvgrg%2bifDPrEgiALXxQ%2fw6GKRkSX1UJiKLuJMQfV8gN0jp72FCaTXpgq51bfaM0aMkXh9i3ZHT7jdoZ3KQkgf9qI%3d
[6]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=X3AQxlDsydWhcRs254qGnW8TiDyNaW8Gc%2fFXs1lkjOEPOQjReXS0JAUKL9xkr6%2fCNEIAL480BfTGPdvaTXPB3I3GHxrE5QyWBpCcGvuM488%3d
[7]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=Tmt9D3wRu%2bPebDOdnQki27d1ILXIT4x%2bE0DrZbho7orpV%2fXIcpSwc5dKThsU8Em8nUL6ix6zQZREDPySWBLZB7VKwrIvfOM71q%2fUqW95T0A%3d
[8]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=tTzmUMXDXxJKQ1PkGur%2fDubowDYcZ84DdLFZ7vUg2v5QU5THNK5fpTZIVq9YREQVH9qnmogFyXxh9kUxpraLXBe0ArNlVz%2f%2fJ2oURN0PCOM%3d
[9]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=ggKM3br0OU48XVhDRzEv3J3uZfmQ8UGjZRXQGD0K7hoDz4vx6vfiixq8SY12C4%2fbSkdEzktX9UmsFeG8AiHbdXmxRQSQr0zAbEStd8O7pOM%3d
[10]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=3ZkQZDgtjHDNX7COx1%2fyDbabv7hxWhEdHyLAecShxT5DbdPzIfl3X0lgHDWAaxDycKI982pqWVRJXGXI8diwrVk1ZWoBc0y502QwgbFCk%2bM%3d
[11]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=l0PAjum9KXAtuxJe8pI6KKIhQhsx9Idi3ZO5juAiJYO0ET7A51U4n21lWlzyqrlICRI66iHrZ2XPZwl4q7RfnvHv9BpBek%2bH%2bwXWFeC%2fQFw%3d
[12]
https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=9rpTD8GEKVVNieelanBerhRxlpRvlqFJxAh6Y5M49juezWZmcWEIWMbAj1fwL3t1%2bFADv0w0ISYnMExuKZiggtRkGNUbo%2b4FgaNNWZoXCPk%3d