Save Friends, Save Lives ALERT!

Friends of Upland Animal Shelter news at friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org
Fri Aug 9 07:27:07 PDT 2019

NOW'S THE TIME TO SPEAK!

 [1]

COUNCIL DECISION THIS MONDAY

You may have already heard that the City of Upland has been reviewing
proposals from three organizations that want to operate the Upland
Animal Shelter, including Friends of Upland Animal Shelter.

The Technical Review Committee and City staff have completed their
review of the proposals and are recommending that the City Council
select Friends of Upland Animal Shelter to continue operating the
shelter at no cost to the City!

The City Council will consider staff's recommendation on MONDAY, AUGUST
12 at 7:00 P.M. at Upland City Hall, 460 N. Euclid Avenue, Upland.  To
see the full meeting agenda and staff report, go to the City's website
HERE [2].

We encourage you to attend the meeting to show your support and tell the
City Council that you support Friends and believe we should continue
operating the shelter.  There will be an opportunity for the public to
speak during Oral Communications (Item #9) at the beginning of the
meeting.  If you can't attend the City Council meeting, you can sign the
petition to show your support.

Sign the Petition [1]

TO SEE ALL THE REASONS FRIENDS IS A GOOD CHOICE FOR UPLAND, GO TO OUR
SAVE FRIENDS, SAVE LIVES [3] PAGE AND OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS [4]
PAGE.

If you are planning to attend the meeting, have already signed the
petition, or support us in other ways, we sincerely thank you.  You, our
great staff and volunteers, and the community make it possible for
Friends to successfully carry on the mission to save every adoptable
shelter pet.  Together we CAN save them all!

FOLLOW & SUPPORT US ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfUplandAnimalShelter [5]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

_____

ADOPTION SAVES LIVES!

In addition to visiting all of our available animals
 at Upland Animal Shelter [6], you can also see
all of the shelter's lost and available animals online.

  [7]  [8]

   [9]
   [10]

   [11]
   [12]

Links:
------
[1] https://petition.friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org
[2]
https://ci.upland.ca.us/uploads/files/CityClerk/CC%20Packets/PACKET%20AUGUST12%202019.pdf
[3] https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/Save-Friends-Save-Lives
[4] https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/Save-Friends-FAQ
[5] https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfUplandAnimalShelter/?ref=bookmarks
[6] https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/Upland-Animal-Shelter
[7]
http://www.petharbor.com/results.asp?searchtype=ADOPT&start=4&stylesheet=include/default.css&frontdoor=1&friends=1&samaritans=1&nosuccess=0&rows=10&imght=120&imgres=thumb&view=sysadm.v_animal&nomax=1&fontface=arial&fontsize=10&zip=91786&miles=200&shelterlist=%27UPLD%27&atype=cat&where=type_CAT&ADDR=undefined&nav=1&page=1
[8]
http://www.petharbor.com/results.asp?searchtype=ADOPT&stylesheet=include/default.css&frontdoor=1&friends=1&samaritans=1&nosuccess=0&rows=10&imght=120&imgres=thumb&view=sysadm.v_animal&fontface=arial&fontsize=10&zip=91786&miles=200&shelterlist=%27UPLD%27&atype=dog&ADDR=undefined&nav=1&start=4&nomax=1&page=1&where=type_DOG
[9] https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org
[10] http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfUplandAnimalShelter
[11] https://www.instagram.com/friendsofuplandanimalshelter
[12] https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/2nd-Chance-Thrift-Shop