Don't Miss Anything Happening in December!

Friends of Upland Animal Shelter news at friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org
Sun Dec 1 19:18:51 PST 2019

  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/EmailTracker.ashx?emailCode=kguVI6tefytPf4XmmG%2bOm5tv7NQ7VEbtESpTbek%2fPpMp7pXcX0EAMG9kxBQCk7djI7EEM76hLhlonx9aOa%2fDY5gxEwT3kVavptoN27yRkh8%3d>

 December 2019
News & Events

  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/resources/Pictures/June%202018/Friends%20of%20Upland%20Animal%20Shelter.png>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=iRiC%2fmscsOSnv4hQDJlDc3NoA3q8KbJ19NYVjBRRW7F6UCGvVMobRHECib0K1IOsaM86hVGw1N4iEtq1a71ghWNdcyslY667HxtKd%2bYuR3A%3d>

Meet Huntsman
Our Spunky Little Guy

Huntsman got his name from his favorite thing to do...hunting around and exploring! Before arriving at the shelter as a kitten in August, he was part of a great foster family and best pals with their other foster kittens.  But, the others got adopted and he's been looking for new friends and adventures ever since.  This eight-month, domestic short hair feline is energetic, affectionate, and plays with anyone that's willing to keep up with him.  Because of his spunky and charismatic personality, Huntsman would thrive in a home with other furry friends and kids.  It's been fun watching him grow up, but we're hoping he can soon see the world with a forever family.

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=BOYYHesKKkjY1MAc7roM0BwirGWv4C%2fdtMpxNd%2fcqq861zURw0p%2fRexjCNwwde8O74keTBSQ7780SEm9Rr97E2TDrjfjVpx0UwcEWLjzkOM%3d>

Meet Marcelo
Our Cool Guy

Rain or shine, Marcelo is your guy.  No really...he loves water! When he arrived at the shelter as a stray in March, this six-year old Staffordshire bull terrier mix had his eyes on us every morning as we cleaned.  We soon discovered that he was waiting for his turn to play under the hose.  Over the summer, he'd cool off by playing in the kiddie pool or running through the sprinklers. Now he's loving walks in the rain.  Needless to say, this handsome guy will never say no to a bath!  Aside from all the fun, Marcelo is a good, patient boy who loves to cuddle and give big hugs.  Our sweet guy is looking for a fun family who is there for him, rain or shine.

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=nuAME0DrGwgvP14Ew9fkh%2fcDI%2fhS9pccaT2km6H%2fIOAhZlOihbLW2eloXovnJ5OgEwfIMeit1JicdDkHgvFBhzS5pUZVUWJ7eLWBf3R81%2fo%3d>

Remember Rola?
She Found Her Long Awaited Home!

In July, we told you about Rola, one of our "long-timers" who arrived at the shelter in October 2018.  She was scared, didn't trust anyone, and always had her guard up.  But, after a few months of loving care at the shelter, she slowly relaxed and started asking for cuddles. After more than a year, we were overjoyed when Roxanna and Thomas adopted her in November!  Whether an animal stays at the shelter just a few days or over a year, we are committed to giving every one of them the chance to find a good home.

Remember Rola?
She Found Her Long Awaited Home!

In July, we told you about Rola, one of our "long-timers" who arrived at the shelter in October 2018.  She was scared, didn't trust anyone, and always had her guard up.  But, after a few months of loving care at the shelter, she slowly relaxed and started asking for cuddles. After more than a year, we were overjoyed when Roxanna and Thomas adopted her in November!  Whether an animal stays at the shelter just a few days or over a year, we are committed to giving every one of them the chance to find a good home.

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=zR%2fvcScwvlvEApKKgWfj6GykDDfLamnhDIqw2oMVOHJnMOirV98mpVVAn%2fjtnwKycf%2fUsR4dym6i5YzpRXYl45%2boMdNHLYvigIEyQ0%2fD8cc%3d>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=WEv7YzO%2fqHk%2fWux2LLN3ojt0rZzdpXyMFzsbXIhBRIdwvTb4AXhTVUiNS%2f5YcXZuSIOue2EcbFsJB9G%2fACfzUF9dPjPT0ZtK3OA1sS36KjI%3d>

Paw-ty With Us This Tuesday!

Join us on December 3rd from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Upland Animal Shelter for our annual Giving Tuesday celebration.  Enjoy festive treats and beverages, hang a Paw Pal to support shelter pets, bid on great silent auction items, enter the Ugly Holiday Sweater contests to win prizes, take "selfies" with Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, mingle with shelter pets, and spread some holiday cheer with others who support shelter pets.

Hang a Paw Pal for Shelter Pets

On Giving Tuesday, and all season long, you can show your support for shelter pets by making a donation of any amount. When you donate $5 or more either online or in person at Upland Animal Shelter, we'll hang a Paw Pal for you in the shelter.

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=y59UhM%2brL%2fJEUGVj6uccKtg9Q173bhMnRp0%2fZyTEIFC8V0UbyVVxEWwW%2b2Ezt%2fk4oQo6SqSOBHPeTK7rRX9Kk2i1mHSol4CLglC7su7uflw%3d> Hang a Paw Pal

  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/resources/Pictures/2%20dogs%20in%20holiday%20sweaters.jpg>

Your gift will support the care of thousands of shelter animals every year and our mission to give all of them the time they need to find loving families who will love them forever and dress them in their own holiday sweaters.

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=Y6jNkthZ8Do4%2baWl94uyCN7TvKF6a93MIf71WBrmt96BuhPdZlNKceZ%2frE8eOd6U5QDSWQvjxQ0iVK7id%2bxH2O530icFw5ZSbGlE0srgPVE%3d>

Give a Gift That Gives Back
Show Your Love & Make a Difference

We offer unique gifts for the animal lovers in your life and the best part is they benefit abandoned shelter animals.

Choose from Pet Adoption Certificates, Friendship & Memorial Tiles, Adopt-A-Kennel Paws, and Donation Certificates, or create your own gift.

Send us an e-mail to place your order.

 <mailto:fundraising at friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org> E-Mail Your Order

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=6ae0Anc3hpvWHx6eocAbAlhDWxcNeT2R0sjMgPUjM258nvASSfM6Mh1O2mf%2fB5SfwHUYTXDXmDo39toqdLL0iYXSoq%2bM%2fRwaOJzq4AxP2AQ%3d>

Ready to Adopt?
Enjoy Reduced Adoption Fees in December

This December, we are offering reduced kitten and cat adoption fees plus 50% off the second adoption fee.  Adoption fees for kittens under 6 months are $50, kittens and cats over 6 months are $35, and cats over 8 years are $25.  Plus, did you know there is NO FEE for senior cats for seniors?

Please come visit our felines and see if you can give them a home for the holidays and forever.

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=xdC0tqWDFo9Ss9xueMxnoH%2b2J6%2fIQb%2bZLjpvW2G%2blUFcdlF6CViVxKnz9p1efFHjBGxgoNEE5guSUAVaRqz%2bU3apuoZuisYfLKFDwAwKEzQ%3d> See Available Felines

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=HLvL907u6UYVoruI6d12qqms20De7Uf8%2fCE7G%2bYUfVg%2bfbYzj0qS9Vw1Cms%2b77s7cw0ti1NnDi4trIV7%2fBrVYUshx7rR8aZYSFGoAbrRF3U%3d>

Don't Miss Whisker Wednesdays
Every Kitten & Cat Adoption Fee = $25

In addition to our reduced adoption fees in December, we are offering even lower adoption fees EVERY "WHISKER WEDNESDAY" in December.  Join us on Wednesdays for "Kitten & Catpalooza" where every kitten and cat adoption fee is $25 plus 50% off the second adoption fee.  Plus, we'll have free refreshments, free giveaways with every adoption, and a free raffle ticket for great prizes with every adoption.

We really want our kittens and cats to find loving homes!

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=xdC0tqWDFo9Ss9xueMxnoH%2b2J6%2fIQb%2bZLjpvW2G%2blUFcdlF6CViVxKnz9p1efFHjBGxgoNEE5guSUAVaRqz%2bU3apuoZuisYfLKFDwAwKEzQ%3d> See Available Felines

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=QH1fKWmCXkSWSUD1HleqT8gIiQL5yKoTjtL3%2bucGq7zKuFIUtBLQmx3%2bGqCZKLmzVGVyxkjAIhPW96WEiLHonxlsxdBDxQaGTWuyQrBbqKA%3d>

Say Cheese!
Holiday Pet Portraits

Make lasting memories of your pet with a holiday pet portrait.  In appreciation of your $20 donation, you'll receive a framed photo or digital image of your pet. Upcoming dates include December 8, 11, 12, and 15.

Reservations fill up fast so arrange your spot today!

 <mailto:kferguson at friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org> Reserve Your Spot

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=a0x6qKJ623AMVppqznZ2p2ala3ylL1TWCxtkPyLlryUQhYP4OKuaXT3XQ9n9qvXrOLt5wd0NYY%2fGghTUpEM1%2bQnT8SkTwXtw0aCsy94CMLY%3d>

Pizza With a Purpose!
CPK Fundraiser on December 16 & 17

Enjoy delicious food and beverages at California Pizza Kitchen this month to benefit our shelter animals.

Dine in, take out, or have your holiday event catered on December 16 and 17.

Bring the flyer or mention Friends, and we'll get 20% of your purchase.

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=Ze9ykvb5uPB0svQcvRVpqkSVPwyptXC7ul44Peg3lfGJdsN7mBdfMlEokMWTzH19%2brim7%2bJD%2foKqMfA%2bSCTn842v89Qd6MtSR0o7Z9rGl74%3d> Get the Flyer

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=yOZ8JQm9HD8xh1e5SAMleuZn%2fpaDaWFATRqdy4SRmP%2fAMK9iMoiXDTMPaLla2X9a5XdskADTp9NPQlkO2g%2fKMRzhjWfbhjl7gla%2fZujD32A%3d>

Now Open!
Visit Both of Our Thrift Shops

We have great news! We have opened a second thrift shop just down the street from our first location thanks to your overwhelming support of abandoned shelter animals!

At the new shop at 972 W. 9th Street, you'll find clothing, accessories, jewelry, pet supplies, small home decor, linens, kitchen supplies and appliances, crafts, games and toys, and so much more.  At our first shop at 1028 W. 9th Street, you'll find furniture, art, collectibles, electronics, hardware and tools, plus our media lounge with books, DVDs, CDs, cassettes, and vinyl.

Have a donation? Drop off your gently used items every day from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at 972 W. 9th Street or send an e-mail to schedule a furniture pick-up. Please attach a photo of your donation.

 <mailto:thriftshop at friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org> Schedule a Furniture Pick-Up

Adoption Saves Lives!

In addition to visiting all of our available animals
at  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=JcXCNoLOpx3TupsLKxo6zZ9V3a1X%2bSxG5tQSSSmoKaQ7vym0wNLsW9jJXXbYRHUKd1kXWNJ71hF%2fqE4TLeP6v9jL%2bGeCFJXfNr0zsEHOjFI%3d> Upland Animal Shelter, you can see
all of the shelter's lost and available animals online.

  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/Resources/Pictures/Animal-cat.jpg>     <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/Resources/Pictures/Animal-Dog.jpg>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=he5agCuVH0%2fKl8jlNWIXLh3QqTpB7dR6RIKTSMAhC7LKIyLyENfP5RYXpXC%2f%2bntVNrxb8fXXwQoZEFWaFVkmOz%2bVGv1Fn9HiRBFa9R7oh5c%3d>    <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=9%2b9VDqcXSeQODBqXJOI15JS%2fgqwZ4h61e2D2I6ANuziKXVgdtTsO0asETllxlCJ4t8MEzdoTk%2fAByH1IYJLcpCXWtEqdY1xNIMJPIdarIsI%3d>

You can also find featured pets at one of our
regular off-site adoption events below.

If you can't adopt, consider supporting shelter animals
all year long by becoming a monthly donor.

Click  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=9WtbmT1DfviB93lLG9aU65RWFa6fKO5UV9XkMtqAyBsSFZZgoDIHmkCnci6gETVdPZ4m%2fMadJv0kCN4tu7skMEwtc18vSsOj3HX7nMJKGnA%3d> here to become a monthly donor.

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=7DZvTLkM0Co3HkSJuQ2o1xp6t2bqRf520lwCyS5QB5U%2fQYBS98Ba3Kq8qk%2bNQzj0ECbNPiAS8TmGzNedROTkxs1B06lkIcQaPHogTg6XBQg%3d>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=u5CqdeNZxf2Uefq0FtZNmNER3p2T7SDJG4BgALtcuNmoasjDQ91DZ2JLDvs42uAjqjxhGHkSwOeluD%2fZfeMDnsXutDvPwA9ApWoxAjO0fWg%3d>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=69lRyizQD%2bi9dWoleUFl68MH2GYq4KxVrMrzEYWPo%2f%2bklO6DuUNG%2fYh7xMLTxa%2brSFMmY6hsCA653L9%2fVZ%2b4daLllRJOBTPVj6oXtjt0em4%3d>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=fZqeV59Cu%2beV8bhJ%2bv2zUDXzNPHQ%2f%2fgVMDsc7OtILKrnpckGyCX1zOP01jNR7Q7z%2buOwcKtPOZQXpHbRveXtetWajWk77pekF1x0hH1cbTs%3d>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=UkiE2fe2Luqfp8EqWYcR4oCgy0VP6OgerWcF9tcyVGe2M0Nq6tzBKV3mAMkFy%2fuxCsuOXfRoSbTRlUAX9GYDRe5D4%2fScDk4T6UPWwOIXFTY%3d>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=jz6NU2Hx4RV7siQF7a7OekgCpYtht9lnU6xaZBqx9lseSBRz%2bGyo%2fCkhQbKSAJdC32oexfObmllNBvoLSWPlGPIO%2bYXixP013FLo9CUuJ9U%3d>

Our Featured Programs

_____

Lost & FOUND!

Microchip Your Pet

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=pTxxEuDlaYPco6IuG0ZxgXwGlMTdqp2%2fZumlrJfbSmWWrBFPEvc6x5dKGHw0q9UXYniohuxLMi8UyyOhaFnI0SuxFpKEyDdos%2fYtawGL9MU%3d>

Anyone can microchip their pets at Upland Animal Shelter for only $20 per pet.  Microchipping is one of the  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=bPRtGr8LJYqMrSAOKKd6YGWu9Y9WPXkHndWPcY3ymM4mTkzSfYz7rDcOLkD11a2YOBFnPbTLBhdBH1EE0M7vnt3XJaLqn%2ftWCRYL9YTk6bE%3d> best ways to protect your pet.  A microchip provides permanent identification for your pet that won't fall off or become too worn to read.  If your pet is lost and found as a stray, shelters, rescues, and veterinarians will scan your pet for a microchip and contact you.

Microchipping is done on Wednesdays and Thursdays from noon to 6:00 p.m. at Upland Animal Shelter, 1275 San Bernardino Road, Upland. No appointment is necessary.

For more information, please call Friends of Upland Animal Shelter at (909) 931-4185.

_______

Seniors Are Special

FREE Senior Cats for Seniors

  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/resources/Pictures/Senior-Cats-for-Seniors/Free%20Senior%20Cats%20-%20Blog%20Banner.png>

Are you a Senior (62 years or older)? We would LOVE to match you with a wonderful senior cat (8 years or older) and waive the adoption fee.  We know you have a lot of LOVE to give.

See our  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=3Ws6I%2bW2U8hgoaPvQi0b9EPAcSRU%2fNhqCdCfvyLM770il9ZVNYgYe3TsOh7e%2fkjLNFK%2f62mLfrIYWZbz%2b1QvhYAKGa258ebT%2fWfiouAblv4%3d> cats online or visit the shelter and we’ll help you find the perfect cat for you!

_____

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) Program

Help Our Community Cats

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=HsXQ6nHJ6eWmjlMOAUyZNvwUu4XCDC1UN8wkR6Si5dhsbzd2i7D5IeHYTWsuOXljwIO4j1JBqEaKkAg1kztLkBjyAojE3hz5SmBrX2A7Dd0%3d>

Thanks to a very generous donor, we've launched a TNR program to reduce the number of kittens that arrive at the shelter every year. TNR means that community (unowned or free-roaming) cats are humanely trapped, spayed or neutered, vaccinated, and ear-tipped (the universal sign that a community cat has been spayed or neutered and vaccinated), and then returned to where they were found in their outdoor environment.  This proactive approach, applied on a community-wide basis, can help reduce the number of free-roaming cats that reproduce every year.  For more information, see the  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=jKtUiUsG89yca8ycveiPy7nwIecCi9VU%2bFXlKxxAEgV9Y70xMdyG1PKF6Rg%2bFj5%2frTGa94AOjfwXXytcuRmMfkX7YOTslv%2f%2f0QL8Lj3zIMs%3d> Trap-Neuter-Return article by Alley Cat Allies.

If you have a community cat living near your home or business in Upland, you can be a part of the solution to pet overpopulation by participating in our TNR program.  We offer humane trap rentals, a limited amount of vouchers for FREE spaying and neutering services, and expert guidance on the entire TNR process.

For more information, please call us at (909) 931-4185 and ask to speak with Reyna or send our  <mailto:foster at friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org> Foster Coordinator an e-mail.

______

Vehicle Donation Program

Save Shelter Pets By Donating Your Vehicle

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=bR%2boOhhDAN%2fi9rdftFDQPOXbObnsD1SXA6OzxEUOH%2fAPUpMHmWZoo2OTTdSe7%2fhD%2bAKQkAP3tvXuA5voU5ueZ4z2c58BWzgF4ZbFa4DkrGw%3d>

You can turn your car, motorcycle, boat, plane, or recreational vehicle into a gift to help shelter pets.  We make it easy to do so with our partnership with the leader in vehicle donations, Charitable Adult Rides & Services (CARS).  We can accept cars, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, boats, planes, skidoos, and more.  Plus, your vehicle does not have to be in running condition or registered.

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=AT1SL3QY65eWpfCPHNkPQWjFM5gJafhAxguyz1XImTr9B5cyjbTWO2jLvsX%2b%2bIaiA3xzycNsW7DvowYX4wFChTBqyYXgyzmgtLGunqqVLc4%3d> Click Here for Details

Get the Flyer  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=O7FssN%2b4Q1F3UXT1IBFGIOqvGvlEiHl40EWpii4p07HU8wDiQVQwRsGrvMSDrGDK0JaEy%2fuMI%2bvi3pz6GYXBqvFPG4f3P%2f7JnSDWnZoPRqk%3d> Here

Thank You to Our Great Sponsors

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=sIDHIb3QhqZqYkb6phWVPA1NTIbd%2bXNXBVE8xx6w6RcvgMtZOVq04U1KtsUShHEnam4unGlLSPO4U53ZkfqihQ4Vr3DD2gUjI5IKovlepa8%3d>   <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=b%2bWkfp78zENothxHaJMAAGO350PEiKx6xhir9xnVZ%2f6uKYvkQVVYDxnpfnzJWZ2VCmdmH1YtnHRC9KrWH2%2bZo%2fFcsYUjctuEeABzgmE299A%3d>   <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=BcYcPFJERN2vyG2jHiFgwAOLveDQ1aH4uTWaZSE06y2bOKJSf5TOXJu73VP5Kdc7SwTShlMfrev%2b3yMhKMEhxt%2b5JKJC0ZjfRtwdkmaQb3E%3d>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=Hm%2fqDsHWOXgXXbjTGOLyPy%2fKSuf3%2b7duGds7VQ1CZ1g8%2b%2bKzLnz7KsipwKmanh9Z1cFyIw6f9wPLK7WxB%2fsirze6HFpwK76326M4TNNIey8%3d>   <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=idBeH6lGVLxibLxb9UcGktGi9oJQk2hi1hYJIqjAeq8bLF4k5uc1RI4polDtVo2jXG0j7p01IY2inDrfgWklopB1v498WKkZliRAEOnrKmY%3d>   <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=tMo%2bDPEXm4Ggsr113zmaLV6HFgwh38ctWS6FTzdh%2byvmVtRDoJNubQGX2LINEWunHSDfO42ilo5yQFXatfvsIXyQWo4YuwhY0z8gNt7DJ3o%3d>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=FfxKZwx81C%2fZoT3IADsyz%2bLbe5I2hrIgrQaeW8SwDk%2byxsl9aqfbd3%2beY3N6C4%2f9LcWko0iDgJf8M6K3iwmMe%2fCnFe8%2b7lQlwxMqxugoTNY%3d>     <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=jWSD3Xpy4DyJAOmmuMFwHNP65LCvNa2OqyNCnNV0fIyWUhfejR8biUiQUwZHk8wPo%2focMtuTsn7tSMIWsa6JNbJpzmEsboWodq%2fmKhyciWI%3d>   <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=vmkCY%2bRuowQVkKYiCTKsqvXMaS2mdo5uGfJVIqm6%2bX5IF9rllMoXqR02DViN5L6nA6Pn2qW2ocZjL7%2fEdPXwkZ0UoZduIqgUiwp7Yypni0E%3d>

Stay In Touch

   <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=4bqMSe2yfPum0s37Ccei0uxQ2AKAMJwQ9AcD0%2fkCZJZcJqBYwLYJy%2b9qD0H19DtlL6dyMbR2%2fd7lyY0HJ3bAY%2fFZ%2bxFQ9FO81ZqzwHt0Vns%3d>

    <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=YAhyiIDAGSo%2bXgWSUxV7PUZCy42ILUGDMlu9MHhHFPfwESubNrtKZdhXa31ow274JITnHszozFFh6JjDkYjK8byDdbaIb9FSngpDlVrmaVk%3d>

   <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=7LFfzz0qEakgRnIdy%2fYRWA%2f5Xw9Wk5Y4vs8biQH3tQmb2SEksuRQoNXV4bjoasW0L%2fpAX2qQaaabILy7BRco%2fbU6RT5DydkK1bY9zBOPWFA%3d>

   <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=qubIGHRs%2foxe%2bssBFEAv3FSekbc2POiwlTUtxhsvWH30m79s6cSLRmoSyzuIj5iOLauvsT%2f1yErKVfGtAcOEbiUUn0hCP25EfOXwtfJsBlw%3d>