Did you say treats?

Friends of Upland Animal Shelter news at friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org
Fri May 22 15:49:58 PDT 2020

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/>

 <https://youtu.be/eouBfuUvWwg>

Homemade with Love
Treats for Your Furry Friends

>From  <https://www.facebook.com/graciescookiecorner> Gracie's Cookie Corner and  <https://www.cozypetsupplies.com> Cozy Pet Supplies, here's a video on how to make dog treats for your furry friends over the long Memorial Day weekend...or anytime!

This Memorial Day, we remember and honor all the men, women,
and canines who have served and sacrificed so much for others.

Soar for Shelter Pets!

  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/resources/Pictures/FURst%20Aide/Airplane.JPG>

We are excited to announce a new uplifting opportunity.  When you make a donation of $25 or more by June 30 during our  <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/FURst-Aid-Donation> FURst Aid Campaign, you'll be entered into our opportunity drawing for a 1.5 hour airplane ride in and out of Cable Airport for 4 people to be scheduled at your convenience.  Thank you Pilot Mike Prescher for your generous offer of a thrilling adventure!

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/FURst-Aid-Donation> Donate

Next Week:  June news and updates.

THANK YOU to Gracie's Cookie Corner and Cozy Pet Supplies
who donated their time to produce this week's video and for their support.

Thank You to Our Great Sponsors

 <https://www.nickelanddimebookkeeping.com/>

 <https://vcahospitals.com/>

 <https://www.acutintpro.com/>

 <http://www.heavenlypetresort.com/>

 <https://unbrandedsp.com/>

 <http://www.uplandcommunityfdn.org/>

 <https://a41.asmdc.org/>

 <https://www.netsytreats.com/>

 <https://www.sbcounty.gov/bosd4>

 <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/>   <http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfUplandAnimalShelter>    <https://www.instagram.com/friendsofuplandanimalshelter>   <https://friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/2nd-Chance-Thrift-Shop>